We have one overriding objective: to understand our client’s business goals and then help to achieve them as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our business group has the experience and expertise to address a range of business entity and transactional needs, whether you are starting a new venture, growing an existing one, or operating a mature business to maximize profitability or pursue an exit strategy.
Gammage & Burnham attorneys helped draft the state corporate code. We remain closely involved in reviewing and updating laws that affect our business clients, and contribute to the Arizona Corporate Practice Manual.
Our innovative team of transaction attorneys can assist your organization with:
- Business Entity Formation and Structuring
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Finance and Investments
- Corporate Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions
- General and Corporate Business Counseling
- Medical Marijuana
- Securities Law and Compliance
- Trade Credit