Home > News
News & Events
Grady Gammage Moderates “Sparked by Disruption: The Role of Public Policy in Sustaining Pandemic-Era Innovations”
On November 15th, Grady Gammage moderated a discussion among Arizona leaders for the Morrison Institute of Public Policy 2021 State of the State event.
To watch the full recording of this panel featuring Samuel Thumma, Maria Cristina Fuentes, Corey Woods, Michael White, and Robin Reed, click here or watch below!
U.S. News Best Lawyers® announced today that Gammage & Burnham is nationally ranked in seven practice areas and regionally ranked in twenty-seven practice areas. The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process, and Best Lawyers® is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The firm was recognized for its work in the Phoenix metropolitan area in the following practice areas:
- Administrative / Regulatory Law (Tier 1)
- Banking and Finance Law (Tier 1)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) (Tier 1)
- Commercial Finance Law (Tier 1)
- Commercial Litigation (Tier 1)
- Construction Law (Tier 1)*
- Corporate Governance Law
- Corporate Law*
- Employment Law – Management
- Environmental Law
- Government Relations Practice (Tier 1)
- Health Care Law (Tier 1)*
- Land Use & Zoning Law (Tier 1)*
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Construction (Tier 1)*
- Litigation – Health Care
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Litigation – Land Use & Zoning (Tier 1)
- Litigation – Real Estate (Tier 1)*
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Natural Resources Law (Tier 1)
- Real Estate Law (Tier 1)
- Securities Regulation*
- Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Water Law (Tier 1)
Congratulations to all of our brilliant attorneys who have worked to make Gammage & Burnham recognized both nationally and in our community!
Adult Use Cannabis Update: Qualifying Zip Codes for Social Equity Program Applications Now Available
The Arizona Department of Health Services (“AZDHS”) recently finalized the rules governing the Social Equity Program for adult-use marijuana establishment licenses. The highly anticipated Social Equity Program rules were adopted effective as of June 1, 2021, and may be found online here.
Established by Proposition 207, the Social Equity Program is designed to make adult-use marijuana establishment licenses available to communities and individuals who have been adversely impacted by the enforcement of previous marijuana laws. To advance that goal, the recently adopted rules set forth specific eligibility criteria for those seeking to apply for an adult-use establishment license under the Social Equity Program.
Legal Alert: New Requirements For Employers To Address COVID-19 Announced By President Biden On September 9, 2021
President Biden announced multiple new federal requirements that will impose upon employers mandates that are intended to cause more Americans to be vaccinated. The new requirements announced on September 9, 2021 will be enforced in part through the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) of the Department of Labor, and in part through Executive Orders signed by the President on September 9, 2021. These new initiatives are explained below.
I. Vaccination Or Weekly Testing, And Paid Time Off For Vaccines To Be Required For Businesses With 100 Or More Employees.
Gammage & Burnham is pleased to announce that 32 of our attorneys have been named to the 2022 Best Lawyers® list! Best Lawyers® recognition is based solely on a confidential peer review process.
Special congratulations to Stephen W. Anderson who has been recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” for Land Use and Zoning!
- Land Use and Zoning Law (Lawyer of the Year)
- Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Law
- Health Care Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Newsletter + Legal Alerts
- Employment Law
- Practice Areas
- In the Community