Support staff professionals are vital to delivering best possible results for clients. Our staff work hard and produce creative and effective solutions. We employ outstanding individuals who appreciate the opportunity to work together with our attorneys to build relationships with clients and help us stay connected.
To apply for a position, please submit resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
Gammage & Burnham is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to execute and manage firm-wide marketing and development efforts. Reporting to the firm’s Marketing Committee and collaborating with practice group leaders, partners and functional departments, the Marketing Coordinator will manage, execute and coordinate marketing department responsibilities, including coordination with the firm’s outside marketing and branding consultants. This opportunity is well-suited for someone with legal industry marketing and project management experience. The right candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or English
- 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong communication skills as well as strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize changing demands and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- Working knowledge of social media and communication tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Mailchimp
- Significant experience marketing legal or other professional services
- Basic HTML skills, WordPress, and Adobe InDesign experience
- Prior data analysis, client service, and project management skills
- Work with the Marketing Committee and outside consultants to build, implement and manage a marketing and branding strategy for the firm.
- Execute special projects as directed by the Marketing Committee.
- Track firm events, sponsorships and membership spending and target opportunities for firm exposure.
- Construct and distribute press releases to local news sources and alumni groups.
- Maintain relationships with local media.
- Attend regular practice group meetings and strategize opportunities for development with practice group leaders.
- Edit, update, maintain practice group marketing materials, including practice group descriptions, attorney bios, and content for the website.
- Plan and maintain social media calendar for social media site posting.
- Edit and publish one-off graphic design projects for event program ads.
- Design regular newsletter emails and timely “Legal Alert” emails via web based marketing platform.
- Produce monthly marketing reports capturing monthly event spending, website and social media analytics, newsletter impact, and other marketing related details.
- Set up and maintain conference booths for annual trade show events.
- Plan and attend small-scale fundraiser and client events.
Senior Litigation Paralegal
Gammage & Burnham is hiring a paralegal to support our Litigation Practice Group.
We are looking for an individual whose experience and background will allow them to be a successful team member. Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in civil litigation. We are looking for a paralegal who can help establish best practices and work collaboratively with lawyers and support staff. Must be forward-thinking, have the ability to anticipate needs, and be comfortable in a team environment. We are a highly collegial team and are looking for someone who has an even-keeled temperament. Required technical skills include proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel, iManage and Coyote a plus.