Christopher L. Raddatz
- Professional + Civic
Chris helps companies, big and small, thrive in their respective industries by providing top-level legal advice and representation. In short, he guides them in their journey through complex legal matters related to commercial real estate acquisitions, real estate lending, refinancing and workouts, planned community development, and drafting and enforcement of commercial space and ground leases.
While his practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate transactions, federal taxation and business and finance, Chris likewise assists clients with estate planning and probate matters. Chris has also become a highly sought-after speaker and presenter, discussing various real estate issues, including boundary disputes, title insurance, land surveys and legal descriptions.
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Tax Court
- Land Surveys and Legal Descriptions, NBI (2015)
- In-Depth Title Insurance Principles, NBI (2012)
- Boundary Disputes: Resolving Client Conflicts, NBI (2008)
- Contract Complexity Navigating the Legal Side of Closing a Deal, (quoted and provided commentary) AZRE Magazine (2013)
- Resolving Boundary Disputes, State Bar of Arizona Real Property Section (2009)
- Represented a consortium of national and international lenders that was the seller of a 10,200 acre master-planned community known as Amaranth located near Goodyear, Arizona.
- Represented an international automobile manufacturer in connection with the acquisition of a 3,600 acre automobile proving grounds facility near Kingman, Arizona.
- Represents TCF National Bank in connection with the acquisition, entitlement and development of bank branches throughout the Phoenix area.
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in connection with the financing and development of a multifamily master planned community in the Phoenix area and with the refinancing of other Arizona properties.
- Represents a Phoenix charter school in connection with the acquisition and development of properties for new schools and with the leasing of classroom space.
- Represented an international manufacturing corporation in connection with the acquisition and redevelopment of a manufacturing facility in northwestern Arizona.
- Lenders’ counsel in foreclosure of a 10,000 acre proposed master planned community.
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Arizona Executive Council, Real Property Section, Member
- State Bar of Arizona Real Property, Business law and Tax Sections, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Business on Board Class IX, Graduate
- Board of Directors, notMYkid, Inc., Former Member
- UMOM New Day Centers, Former Member Board of Directors
- All Saints’ Episcopal Day School, Former Member Board of Trustees