Pamela G. Georgelos
- Professional + Civic
Pamela is a transactional attorney, who focuses her practice on real estate and commercial matters. She advises real estate clients on the purchase, sale, leasing, development and financing of real property. She counsels business clients about business formation, operating and shareholder agreements, corporate governance, joint ventures and asset sales.
Pamela represents purchasers, sellers, developers, landlords, tenants, borrowers, lenders and investors in every step of the deal process, including negotiating transaction terms, drafting agreements, performing due diligence and conducting transaction closings.
Pamela also serves as a Commissioner on the Paradise Valley Planning Commission.
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
Professional & Community Involvement
- Paradise Valley Planning Commission, Commissioner
- A New Leaf’s-Phoenix Day Early Childhood Education, formerly Phoenix Day, Former President of the Board of Directors
- Volunteer Lawyers Program of Arizona, Pro Bono Team of the Year, For Love of Justice Award
- Arizona State Bar Business Law and Real Estate Sections, Member