Our Summer Associate program lets you experience what it’s like to be an associate of the firm.
- Our summer associates are exposed to all of the firm’s practice areas, and you can request assignments from practice areas in which you are interested.
- Our “partner of the week” program provides summer associates with the opportunity to get to know all of the partners at the firm and gain a better understanding of their practice areas.
- You will be challenged with substantive assignments, each of which is reviewed and graded to provide meaningful feedback.
- Summer associate classes are kept small to give you the opportunity to meet and work with as many of our attorneys as possible.
- In addition to the practice areas found at most mid-size firms, we have unique, highly regarded niche practices including health care, zoning and land use, and time share finance.
- Our attorneys will work with you one-on-one to assist your training and development.
- Phoenix offers a wealth of sports, recreation, arts, culture, dining, lodging and financial opportunities. Our beautiful weather means you can enjoy activities year-round.
- Our Summer Associate program is our main source of new associates. We select our summer associates with the goal they will one day become members of the firm.
Each fall we recruit second-year students through on-campus interviews across the nation. If we are not scheduled to visit your campus, please email a cover letter, résumé, transcript and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. First-year students are recruited as needed each winter, and must show outstanding academic credentials and existing ties to Arizona.