Gammage & Burnham is pleased to announce that Chambers USA 2021 has ranked ten of the firm’s attorneys and two of our largest practice groups among the best in the U.S.
Chambers and Partners, which produces “Chambers USA,” is a client referral organization that researches and subjectively ranks attorneys and law firm practice groups nationwide. It ranks firms and lawyers who are considered leaders in their profession.
The firm earned rankings in two of its core areas:
The list of ranked attorneys include:
- Grady Gammage Jr. (Senior Statesperson – Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Stephen W. Anderson (Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Jonathan A. Bennett (Real Estate Law)
- Randall Dalton (Real Estate: Finance)
- Susan E. Demmitt (Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Thomas J. McDonald (Real Estate Law)
- Jeffrey J. Miller (Real Estate Law)
- Michael J Pearce (Water Law)
- Nicole C. Ricker (Real Estate Law)
- Manjula Vaz (Land Use/Zoning Law)