- Professional + Civic
Randy has dedicated his legal career to exclusively representing commercial lenders in real estate, corporate finance and healthcare finance matters. He regularly serves as counsel on large-scale loan transactions, acquisition deals and development agreements that often top the $100 million mark. He also represents lenders in work-outs and pre-bankruptcy planning.
Randy’s experience includes documentation and closing of complex working capital lines of credit, timeshare receivables hypothecation, resort development, and real estate acquisition, construction and refinance transactions. He has represented clients throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Over the course of his career, Randall has earned recognition by Best Lawyers, was recognized as “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix for both 2019 and 2021 in the area of Banking & Finance Law, and was ranked by Chambers 2021 in Real Estate Finance.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Counsel to the bank in a $125 million loan transaction to finance the acquisition of a major resort hotel.
- Counsel to the bank in a $53 million acquisition, development and working capital loan facility to construct and operate a beach-front resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, an assignment which included dealing with local Mexican counsel and negotiating Mexican security documents on behalf of the bank.
- Counsel to the bank in a $105 million working capital loan facility for a major resort in Colorado.
- Counsel to the bank in a syndicated working capital loan transaction involving six institutional lenders, in the aggregate amount of $145 million, to a resort developer on the East Coast.
- Counsel to the bank in a $175 million acquisition and development loan for the construction of a timeshare resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member