Gammage & Burnham is pleased to announce that Chambers USA 2020 has ranked six of the firm’s attorneys and two of our largest practice groups among the best in the U.S.
Chambers and Partners, which produces “Chambers USA,” is a client referral organization that researches and subjectively ranks attorneys and law firm practice groups nationwide. It ranks firms and lawyers who are considered leaders in their profession.
The firm earned rankings in two of its core areas:
The list of ranked attorneys include:
- Grady Gammage Jr. (Senior Statesperson – Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Manjula Vaz (Band 2 – Land Use/Zoning Law Law)
- Stephen W. Anderson (Band 2 – Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Jeffrey J. Miller (Band 3 – Real Estate Law)
- Thomas J. McDonald (Band 3 – Real Estate Law)
- Susan E. Demmitt (Band 3 – Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Joseph P. Richardson (Band 4 – Corporate M&A)
Chambers also lists the following client comments:
Market sources describe it as “an excellent zoning firm”
“It’s a well-rounded team that is able to tackle nearly any issue”
“The team as whole is a strong unit that performs well and is very professional and responsive”