- Professional + Civic
Manjula is a member in the zoning and land use planning and real estate areas of the firm. Her practice focuses on zoning-related services, including master planned zoning approvals (specific plans, planned area developments, planned community developments), rezoning approvals, general plan amendments, variances, conditional and special use permits, zoning interpretations and violations, and zoning due diligence.
In addition, Manjula assists clients with the negotiation and implementation of development agreements, GPLETs and other development-related agreements. She frequently appears before planning commissions and city councils on behalf of clients regarding zoning and development projects.
Prior to attending law school, Manjula was a Legislative Assistant to U.S. Rep. John J. Rhodes III and chief of staff to Maricopa County Supervisor Tom Rawles (D-1). She is also a former member of the Tempe Planning Commission and currently serves on the Tempe Community Action Agency Board of Directors.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Represented a major entertainment destination developer with respect to Tempe Marketplace, an open-air shopping center located along the Salt River in Tempe.
- Currently represents a real estate land owner in the development of the Athletic Facilities District, a 300-acre area surrounding Arizona State University that will be redeveloped over the next 20 years.
- Represented the Town of Queen Creek with its zoning rewrite.
- Represented DMB Associates with respect to Eastline Village, a new urban master-planned community concept in Tempe.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Maricopa County Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Multi-Housing Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tempe Community Action Agency, Board Member
- Friends of the Tempe Center for the Art, Volunteer