Gammage & Burnham is pleased to announced that Chambers USA 2018: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has ranked six of the firm’s attorneys and our largest practice group among the best in the U.S.
Chambers and Partners, which produces “Chambers USA,” is a client referral organization that researches and subjectively ranks attorneys and law firm practice groups nationwide. It ranks firms and lawyers who are considered leaders in their profession.
The list of ranked attorneys include:
- Grady Gammage Jr. (Senior Statesperson – Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Stephen W. Anderson (Band 2 – Land Use/Zoning Law)
- Manjula Vaz (Band 3 – Land Use/Zoning Law Law)
- Thomas J. McDonald (Band 3 – Real Estate Law)
- Jeffrey J. Miller (Band 3 – Real Estate Law)
- Joseph P. Richardson (Band 3 – Corporate Law)
As a firm we are grateful for the notable ranking based on the kind words shared by clients. See some client comments below included in our Real Estate listing in Chambers USA 2018.
Congratulations to all the Chambers ranked attorneys from Gammage & Burnham and special thanks to our fantastic clients!