- This event has passed.
Julie Pace and David Selden Present “Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia Implementing Title VII Protections for the LGBTQ Community”
July 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Join G&B Partners Julie Pace and David Selden as they present for the Maricopa County Bar Association on July 22nd!
The Supreme Court recently held in Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia that the ban on discrimination based on “sex” in the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination against gay, bi-sexual and transgendered persons. What does this mean for an employer? In this interactive webinar, attendees will learn practical tips regarding the steps to take to ensure that
the company is up-to-date and compliant in its anti-harassment, anti-discrimination, and no retaliation policies, including:
· Update on Employment Laws
· General anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, and no retaliation requirements under TitleVII;
· Reviewing and updating employment handbooks, manuals, and policies;
· Updating and conducting respect at work training;
· Responding to employee complaints;
· Conducting investigations regarding reports of inappropriate comments or conduct in violation of the company’s anti-harassment, anti-discrimination, and no retaliation training; and
· Corrective action for violations of the company’s anti-harassment, anti-discrimination and no retaliation policy.
- July 22, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Phoenix Magazine Recognizes 20 Gammage & Burnham Attorneys as 2023 Top Lawyers
- 27 Gammage & Burnham Attorneys Recognized by the Best Lawyers in America® 2024
- Valley Youth Theatre Elects Gammage & Burnham Partner Pamela G. Georgelos to the Board
- See all news