Home > Events > Julie Pace speaks at CFMA Virtual Conference: “Addressing the HR, Legal, and Project Impacts of COVID-19”
- This event has passed.
Julie Pace speaks at CFMA Virtual Conference: “Addressing the HR, Legal, and Project Impacts of COVID-19”
June 22, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - June 25, 2020 @ 1:30 pm
G&B Partner Julie Pace will be speaking on a panel on June 22nd for the CFMA.
This panel will discuss the current and future impact that COVID-19 is having on construction companies, businesses, employees, and the economy.Learning Objectives:
1) Learn how the pandemic has impacted the supply chain for construction materials and equipment, and analyze how those modifications will affect project scheduling and costs
2) Review the requirements established for the reopening of jobsites, as well as the costs involved and best practices
3) Identify potential time and cost impacts caused by COVID-19
4) Learn to evaluate what your contract says, review sample contract provisions, and implement potential recommendations and action steps
5) Review the impact of employees filing claims, remote workplace, and return-to-work guidance
1 CPE Credit in the Field of Management Services.
To register for this event, click here.
- June 22, 2020 @ 12:30 pm
- June 25, 2020 @ 1:30 pm