Julie Pace & Heidi Nunn-Gilman Present “Critters in the Workplace: Emotional Support & Service Animals” for the NBI
August 24 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
As disability cases continue to rise, it’s important now more than ever for employers to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Inform employers of their obligations regarding accommodation requests, advise them on how to communicate with employees about a service animal and provide guidance on how to determine what counts as a reasonable accommodation. Prevent legal problems related to emotional support and service animals – register today!
• Determine which individuals are protected by the ADA.
• Discover the difference between emotional support animals and service animals.
• Uncover what counts as an undue hardship.
• Make other employees aware of service animals without violating ADA confidentiality rules.
Use promo code FSP50N to get $50 off the standard tuition for each person you register for this course.
Register now for our Video Webcast, Critters in the Workplace: Emotional Support & Service Animals, taking place on Monday, August 24, 2020.
- August 24
8:00 am - 9:00 am
- G&B Welcomes New Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights Partner, Philip G. Mitchell
- Camila Alarcon Elected as the Chair of the Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Gammage & Burnham Ranks No. 4 in Top Law Firms Poll
- See all news