- Professional + Civic
Lindsay Schube focuses her practice primarily in the Zoning and Land Use group, with an emphasis on both the legislative and administrative levels representing land owners and developers. She regularly attends neighborhood organizations, planning commissions and city councils, and other regulatory bodies to obtain land use entitlements on behalf of her clients. This includes rezoning approvals, stipulation modifications, variances, use permits, site plan approval, plats, and much more.
Lindsay assists clients in the Marijuana Industry with a primary focus on land use and permitting issues with local cities, counties, and the Arizona Department of Health Services. She also represents landowners and businesses and property violations matters.
In addition, Lindsay has been learning the intricacies of Historic Preservation from Grady Gammage, Jr. and is actively involved in A New Leaf Foundation which is dedicated to ending homelessness, domestic violence, and other pressing community challenges.
Lindsay is fluent in French and she likes to travel to her home country of Canada whenever possible.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Represented both small and large land use cases in most jurisdictions in Arizona, including Phoenix, Flagstaff, Mesa, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Gilbert, Surprise, Chandler and Maricopa County.
- As Arizona’s marijuana laws have evolved in recent years, Lindsay has remained at the forefront of the issues and has helped a number of her clients with due diligence, obtain permits and various entitlements for marijuana facilities.
- Represented a local homebuilder in receiving major general plan amendment community in Queen Creek.
Professional & Community Involvement
- A New Leaf Foundation, Board Member
- Arizona Cannabis Bar, Member
- International Cannabis Bar Association, Member
- Urban Land Institute of Arizona, Member
- Valley Partnership, Member
- Arizona Planning Association, Member
- Canada Arizona Business Council (Past Member)
- Girl Scouts of America, Troop Co-Leader (Past Member)