- Professional + Civic
An avid snow skier, water skier, golfer, yogi, and runner, Lindsay takes every opportunity to enjoy Arizona’s beautiful outdoors and diverse landscape, no matter the season. So, it’s no surprise that her love of the land has also led her toward a successful career as a real estate attorney specializing in land use. With a focus on both the legislative and administrative levels, she represents land owners and developers before neighborhood organizations, planning commissions and city councils, and other regulatory bodies to obtain land use entitlements; including rezoning approvals, stipulation modifications, variances, use permits, site plan approval, plats, and much more.
Lindsay assists clients in the Medical Marijuana Industry with a primary focus on land use and permitting issues with local cities and counties. She also represents landowners and businesses in code enforcement and property violations matters and has experience practicing in the area of homeownership association law. In addition, Lindsay has been learning the intricacies of Historic Preservation from Grady Gammage.
In her downtime, she co-leads both of her daughters’ Girl Scout Troops, is a member of the Parent Services Organization at her children’s school, and spends time with her husband and three children. Lindsay is fluent in French and she likes to travel to her home country of Canada whenever possible.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Represented both small and large land use cases in most jurisdictions in Arizona, including Phoenix, Flagstaff, Mesa, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Gilbert, Surprise, Chandler and Maricopa County.
- As Arizona’s medical marijuana laws have evolved in recent years, Lindsay has remained at the forefront of the issues and has helped a number of her clients with due diligence, obtain permits and various entitlements for medical marijuana facilities.
- Represented a local homebuilder in receiving major general plan amendment community in Queen Creek.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Canada Arizona Business Council, Member
- A New Leaf Foundation, Board Member
- Girl Scouts of America, Troop Co-Leader
- Urban Land Institute of Arizona, Member
- Valley Partnership, Member
- International Cannabis Bar Association, Member