- This event has passed.
Mike King to present Lorman webinar on Credit and Collection Best Practices and Guidelines
April 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Lorman Education Services Presents:
Credit and Collection Best Practices and Guidelines
Examine key issues and strategies to succeed and ensure the collection of money owed to your company.
Sooner or later some of your customers will have business challenges. Learning to work with financially stressed customers is key to the success of your company. Many of your customers with current problems will survive and thrive. You need to identify and help the survivors, because they will be loyal customers in the future. At the same time, you must minimize your risk to those customers who will not make it and know how to collect the money.
- You will be able to review your policies and procedures.
- You will be able to identify your customers.
- You will be able to describe collecting the debt through garnishment.
- You will be able to discuss fraudulent transfers.
Presented by founding partner Mike King.
- April 23, 2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Gammage & Burnham Member Heather J. Boysel Named to AzBusiness “Who’s Who in Healthcare 2023”
- Gammage & Burnham Adds Attorneys Chloe Plaisance and Evan Russell to the Team
- Gammage & Burnham Makes Two Contributions at University of Arizona Law, to Support A New Day in Court and Establish Endowed Scholarship
- See all news