- This event has passed.
Mike King to present Lorman webinar on helping financially distressed clients
November 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Lorman Education Services Presents:
The Top Ten Things to Consider When Your Customer or Vendor is in Financial Distress
Sooner or later some of your vendors or customers will have business challenges. Learning to work with financially stressed vendors and customers is key to the success of your company. Many (but not all) of your vendors and customers with current problems will survive and thrive. You need to identify and help the survivors, because they will be loyal suppliers and customers in the future. At the same time, you must minimize your risk to those suppliers and customers who will not make it.
We will show you the key issues and some strategies and tactics to succeed in business with those in financial distress.
- You will be able to identify Uniform Commercial Code remedies.
- You will be able to describe strategies to use if your customers and your vendors file bankruptcies.
- You will be able to identify fraudulent transfers.
- You will be able to review your policies and procedures.
- You will be able to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of your customers and vendors.
Presented by founding partner Mike King.
- November 8, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Online Webinar
- Lorman Education Services
- Phoenix Magazine Recognizes 20 Gammage & Burnham Attorneys as 2023 Top Lawyers
- 27 Gammage & Burnham Attorneys Recognized by the Best Lawyers in America® 2024
- Valley Youth Theatre Elects Gammage & Burnham Partner Pamela G. Georgelos to the Board
- See all news