- This event has passed.
Manjula Vaz to speak on ASU Business Panel about Manufactured Housing
November 9 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
WP Carey School of Business Presents:
Changing Our Thinking about Manufactured Housing in Our Community: An Industry Opportunity
With guest speaker Manjula Vaz discussing the regulatory environment and planning & zoning.
Program highlights include sessions on:
- Increasing costs of home ownership
- Changing our thinking about manufactured homes
- the regulatory environment and real estate considerations
- the financial environment– challenges and opportunities
When: Friday, November 9, 2018
Where: ASU Sky Song, Building 3, Synergy II
- November 9
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
- ASU SkySong
1365 N. Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257 United States
- Gammage & Burnham Ranked in 2019 Best Law Firms by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Gammage & Burnham Welcomes New Associates
- Mike King's Corner: E-Sign...or Not?
- See all news