- This event has passed.
Manjula Vaz to speak on ASU Business Panel about Manufactured Housing
November 9, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
WP Carey School of Business Presents:
Changing Our Thinking about Manufactured Housing in Our Community: An Industry Opportunity
With guest speaker Manjula Vaz discussing the regulatory environment and planning & zoning.
Program highlights include sessions on:
- Increasing costs of home ownership
- Changing our thinking about manufactured homes
- the regulatory environment and real estate considerations
- the financial environment– challenges and opportunities
When: Friday, November 9, 2018
Where: ASU Sky Song, Building 3, Synergy II
- November 9, 2018
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
- ASU SkySong
1365 N. Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257 United States
- Arizona Supreme Court accepts review of medical marijuana case
- Gammage & Burnham elects Nicole Ricker to Equity Partner
- Is There A Nexus Between Sales Taxes And Income Taxation?
- See all news