- This event has passed.
Julie Pace on Recent OSHA & DOL Covid-19 Vaccine Requirements
October 6, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join G&B Partner Julie Pace for a webinar presented by the CFMA.
President Biden signed an executive order on Sept. 9, 2021 mandating employers with more than 100 employees require that those employees be vaccinated against Covid-19. These new requirements are being enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This CFMA webinar will explain the new mandates for employers and practical recommendations for testing, handling exemptions, and working with contractors.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Learn the definitions and meaning of the new federal mandate and what it means for employers and contractors.
- Implement best practices at the worksite to enforce the mandate and adhere to the testing guidelines.
- Learn how to avoid potential lawsuits and complaints by knowing the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodations, Title VII religious accommodation requirements, and HIPPA privacy issues in the workplace.
- Gammage & Burnham Member Heather J. Boysel Named to AzBusiness “Who’s Who in Healthcare 2023”
- Gammage & Burnham Adds Attorneys Chloe Plaisance and Evan Russell to the Team
- Gammage & Burnham Makes Two Contributions at University of Arizona Law, to Support A New Day in Court and Establish Endowed Scholarship
- See all news