- This event has passed.
31st Annual Xico Dinner & Art Auction
March 1, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Gammage & Burham is a proud sponsor of Xico and the 31st Annual Xico Dinner & Art Auction.
The Xico board of directors along with premiere sponsor, Bank of America Phoenix, and its president, Benito Almanza, are pleased to announce the 31st anniversary of the Xico Annual Dinner & Art Auction. This year, XICO Goes Hollywood.
In 1975, Xicoindio, now called Xico, Inc., was started as one of the premiere cultural institutions in Arizona serving Latino and Indigenous artists. Xico, Inc. works to nourish a greater appreciation of the cultural and spiritual heritages of the Latino and Indigenous peoples of the Americas throughout the Arts. They are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment that feels welcoming and accepting of people of all races, ages, sex, religions, colors, national origin or ancestry, disability or medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status.
- March 1, 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- The Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
- 50 E. Adams Street United States
- Phoenix Magazine Recognizes 20 Gammage & Burnham Attorneys as 2023 Top Lawyers
- 27 Gammage & Burnham Attorneys Recognized by the Best Lawyers in America® 2024
- Valley Youth Theatre Elects Gammage & Burnham Partner Pamela G. Georgelos to the Board
- See all news