- This event has passed.
Grady Gammage, Jr. Speaking at water issues forum
December 7, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 12:15 pm
“Water In Arizona: Past, Present and Future”
With an opening presentation of Water in Arizona by Grady Gammage, Jr., founding partner of Gammage & Burnham.
Other panels include:
- Drought and Other Challenges: How is Arizona Going to Meet Future Water Demand: “Shortage is the New Normal”
- Groundwater Management Act
- Meeting the Needs of a Growing Economy and Growing Population
Plus the documentary “Groundwater: To Enact a Law for the Common Good”
More information and full agenda details online: http://oconnorinstitute.org/water/
- December 7, 2018
7:30 am - 12:15 pm
- Arizona Historical Society
- Arizona Supreme Court accepts review of medical marijuana case
- Gammage & Burnham elects Nicole Ricker to Equity Partner
- Is There A Nexus Between Sales Taxes And Income Taxation?
- See all news