Timothy J. Martens
- Professional + Civic
A 28-year industry veteran, Tim began his law career at Gammage & Burnham and has since established himself as a business problem solver, not only for his clients but for his legal team, as well. Tim was elected Managing Member of the firm in 2015, but has been actively involved in its growth and development for many years.
In addition to his leadership role, Tim represents clients in real estate, lending and business transactions, including the purchase, sale, leasing and development of real estate, business planning and commercial lending transactions. He also has more than 25 years’ experience representing creditors and debtors in bankruptcy cases.
In 2014 through 2016 Tim was recognized among the Best Lawyers in America by Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. He is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, American Bar Association and the Maricopa County Bar Association. Tim is also a certified public accountant, and a member of the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Represented debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcies.
- Represented commercial lenders in the financing of well over $100 million in commercial loans.
- Represented a nonprofit healthcare client with the acquisition, financing and development of expansion of several facilities.
- Negotiated and documented the sale of multiple businesses.
- Negotiated restructuring and workouts of several lending relationships.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member