- Professional + Civic
A graduate of the ASU W. P. Carey School of Business and Barrett Honors College, Olivia Nicholls joined G&B as a Marketing Intern in 2019 and became the Marketing Coordinator shortly after. Her role at the firm includes marketing strategy implementation, marketing communication, social media management, asset and content creation, and event and sponsorship coordination.
Olivia’s professional and academic interests include professional services marketing, branding/ brand management, and cross-cultural business communication. Her thesis project at ASU was “A Guide for Americans on French Business Culture”.
When she is not working, Olivia can be found riding her mountain bike on her favorite trails in Cave Creek Regional Park.
Professional & Community Involvement
- ASU Cycling Team Officer; 2017-2020
- CSHS & STMS Mountain Bike Team Coach; 2017-2019
- Intermediate Head Coach, Valley Youth Cycling
- Member of Business Honors Society Beta Gamma Sigma
- Member of the Legal Marketing Association