Marcie A. Shuman
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, magna cum laude
- M.P.A., Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs
- B.S., University of Utah, Political Science
- Professional + Civic
Marcie is an attorney with the firm’s Real Estate practice. Her practice focuses on advising clients in acquiring, developing, selling, and leasing real property.
In addition, Marcie has experience with administrative law, government regulation, and litigation. She has represented utilities, developers, and businesses before the Arizona Corporation Commission, as well as other state agencies.
For almost a decade, Marcie has lent her legal knowledge to preparing the next generation of lawyers and managers. She has taught community college and university courses in Business Law, Legal Aspects of Healthcare, and Privacy & Security.
When she is not in the office, Marcie can be found volunteering for her local little league and competitive youth soccer leagues.
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Arizona
- Current community volunteer for Real Salt Lake Arizona competitive youth soccer, Paradise Valley North Little League, and Paradise Valley Unified School District
- Former board member, Andrea’s Closet (2010-2013)