- Professional + Civic
Lauren practices in the firm’s Real Estate and Commercial Lending groups, focusing her practice on a wide array of transactional real estate matters in Arizona and throughout the United States. In particular, her real estate experience includes significant work with acquisition, disposition, sale and leasing of office and commercial properties, master planned communities, and redevelopment projects. Lauren’s banking and finance experience includes the representation of both lending institutions and borrowers in commercial financing transactions, including asset-based loans, real estate acquisition loans, construction loans, and permanent loan facilities.
Lauren earned her Juris Doctorate from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. While in law school, Lauren devoted time as a staff writer for the Law Journal for Social Justice, was an Executive Board Member of the Women Law Students’ Association and a fellow at the Center for Law and Global Affairs. Lauren was honored as a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar and was the recipient of the highest distinction pro bono award for serving her community.
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Colorado
- Representation of national and local homebuilders in property acquisitions and dispositions for residential development.
- Representation of national REIT in its portfolio disposition
- Representation of a national REIT in its development of charter schools
- Representation of landlords in negotiation of office and retail leases
- Representation of an institutional pension fund in the financing of high-rise office building with mixed-use components.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute
- Valley Partnership