- Professional + Civic
Eda Barolli is a Labor Employment and Immigration Paralegal working closely with Julie A. Pace and David A. Selden in the Labor and Employment practice group.
Ms. Barolli received her Bachelor of Science in legal studies, summa cum laude, from Kaplan University in 2011, where she graduated first in her class, was on Dean’s List, and was a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society.
She is certified in Computer Management and Computer Design from Post University in Connecticut.
Ms. Barolli is also Star Master Certified in EDGE/LawLogix, immigration software for case management.
She is a polyglot. She is fluent in Albanian, conversational Greek and Italian.
Ms. Barolli is experienced in Employment and Business Immigration Law, assisting employees and individuals in obtaining immigrant and non-immigrant visas through family and/or employment. She has the skills and knowledge to assist clients nationwide and internationally. Ms. Barolli has processed immigration matters on behalf of business individuals including foreign corporate executives and managers, foreign investors, engineers, accountants, Animal Scientists, Livestock Productivity Manager and other professionals and non-professionals in the most efficient manner and in the shortest possible time period. She works closely with the attorneys to create alternatives and strategies for the most effective category to process the case. She has processed cases such as:
- Employment-based/business immigration, including Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge (H-1B), aliens of extraordinary ability (O), business transferees (L-1), NAFTA professional workers (TN), Treaty trader/treaty investor (E), Temporary workers performing other services or labor of a temporary or seasonal nature (H-2B), PERM, I-140 etc.
- Family-based immigration, including fiancé visas, spouse visas, parent visas, and sibling visas, Provisional Waivers (I-601A), Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- Green card/ permanent residency applications.
- Naturalization/Citizenship applications.
In addition, Ms. Barolli works on matters relating to Labor and Employment Law, including I-9 and Immigration Compliance strategies, E-Verify, ICE, and Worksite Enforcement, OSHA, ADOSH, and MSHA.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Maricopa County Bar Association (MCBA) Paralegal Division (2012-2019)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (MCBA) Paralegal Division Treasurer (2014-2015)
- MCBA Editorial Board, Representative of the Paralegal Division
- Albanian Youth Democratic Party (1996-2000)