We represent a wide range of clients in local, state, and federal compliance and licensing issues and position our clients to remain at the forefront of industry practices.
Our attorneys at Gammage & Burnham are well versed in the complex licensing issues and regulatory landscapes of Arizona’s alcohol industry. We assist producers, wholesalers, and retailers in navigating a variety of local, state, and federal issues. Our relationships with a wide range of federal and state government agencies, local governing bodies, and trade groups ensure that our clients are compliant while at the forefront of industry practices.
Our specialized expertise in alcohol beverage regulatory law includes the following:
- Processing liquor license applications before local and state governments.
- Preparation of federal permits for breweries, wineries, distilled spirits plants, wholesalers, and importers.
- Working with growing businesses by providing a holistic approach to legal issues, by applying our cross-disciplinary experience in government relations, real estate, corporate structure, business sales and acquisitions, litigation, and zoning.
- Offering additional support to clients in the areas of trademarks, contracts, and finance for businesses at every stage of development and operation.
- Providing policy consultation and drafting legislation and rules.